Thursday 6 January 2011

Janathon: Day 6

I looove rainy days. It's one of London's saving graces for me. (Yes, I know I'm weird.) But I don't really love running in them. I'm more of a curl up with a book kinda rainy day girl.

So, all in all, my feelings were kinda mixed about all the rain today. But when my normal workout time (an hour after lunch) came around it was pouring down buckets, so I decided to do an extra-long indoors workout today instead of a run. Of course, by the time I finished working out, the rain had pretty much stopped. Oh well. If I had procrastinated I might not have done anything at all, right?

So here's the summary:
45-minute workout (2 videos: kick-boxing and low-impact aerobics)
I felt good, but got tired a little faster than I expected. Also, I ate waaaay too much at lunch, so that was interesting. And I think baby preferred the more dance-based one over the kick-boxing. Baby's gotta dance!

In weird craving news, all I can think about is eating funfetti cake with funfetti icing. Not even something I normally like, but now I'm seriously considering buying some from a UK site at some hyper-inflated price. Baby apparently likes parties, though, because dance + funfetti = party time!

2 comments:

  1. What's 'funfetti'? This sounds good... I think I might be missing out!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is funfetti made with diet soda, which makes me ask, but why?

    http://adayinthelifeofmeewlee.blogspot.com/2010/03/funfetti-cake-made-with-diet-soda.html

    ReplyDelete