Sunday 9 January 2011

Janathon: Day 9

I fully and foolishly expected that I'd be able to get a good night's sleep after yesterday's run. I was certainly tired enough, and ready for bed at about 9:15, but made myself stay up until 10. Why, I don't know.

Ended up not falling asleep until almost midnight, then waking up shortly after 3. Usually I can fall asleep again after 2-3 hours, but not this time. I tried hard to sleep in, but ended up getting up late for breakfast, then almost immediately going back to bed for a nap.

So that pretty much ended my dreams of running again today. Also, I'm having a big flare-up of ITB syndrome on my left knee that the foam roller is not shifting. Instead I settled for a 2.5 mile walk over to Wanstead and back again. Ho hum.

1 comment:

  1. What is funfetti? Sounds....fun (?!)

    Well done doing Janathon with a baby on board. I'm very impressed

    ReplyDelete